top of page

All Atlantic Unique Group

Public·9 membres

How Important Is Proper Referencing in Malaysian University Assignments?

Referencing can sometimes feel like a small part of an assignment, but it shows where ideas and information come from. I remember losing marks once because I had not followed the required citation style correctly. While learning how Malaysian students handle academic references, I searched for assignment help malaysia and paid more attention to citation and source use. That experience showed me that good referencing is part of good academic writing. Which referencing style do you find hardest?

3 vues

Allons bouger

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

© 2035 par All-Atlantic Unique Fitness

Spécialiste en coaching féminin certifiée GGS-1

Peut coacher les femmes à toutes les étapes de la vie.

GGS Spécialiste de la ménopause

Peut accompagner les femmes de plus de 40 ans tout au long de leur parcours vers la ménopause

Coach prénatal et postnatal GGS

Peut coacher les femmes pendant la grossesse et le post-partum .

bottom of page