top of page

All Atlantic Unique Group

Public·9 members

How Important Is Proper Referencing in Malaysian University Assignments?

Referencing can sometimes feel like a small part of an assignment, but it shows where ideas and information come from. I remember losing marks once because I had not followed the required citation style correctly. While learning how Malaysian students handle academic references, I searched for assignment help malaysia and paid more attention to citation and source use. That experience showed me that good referencing is part of good academic writing. Which referencing style do you find hardest?

3 Views

Let's Get Moving

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

© 2035 by All-Atlantic Unique Fitness

GGS-1 Certified Women's Coaching Specialist

Can coach women through all stages of life.

GGS Menopause Specialist

Can coach women over 40 through their menopause journey

GGS Pre & Postnatal Coach

Can coach women during pregnancy and postpartum.

bottom of page